The program doesn’t end at RV towing, however! For specific coverage information, please click here.
- Fully licensed and insured
- 24-hour operations
- Live operator assistance
- Uniformed service personnel
- Adequate training of service personnel
- Adherence to promised ETAs
- Well maintained service equipment
*(Dependents are defined as children 25 and younger who still reside at home, or are actively enrolled in higher education).
- Call our toll-free number included with Viking Protection RV Roadside Assistance contract and membership card.
- We will identify your location–please be prepared to provide the name of the road you are on, or the cross street–and ask you to describe your vehicle, including details like the make, model and color.
- Give us a quick description of your roadside emergency, and one of your helpful RV Roadside Assistance dispatchers will contact a repair facility to assist you with your specific issue!
Still have questions? We have answers!
Contact us by phone at 1-800-939-2806, or send an e-mail our way,
and we’ll be happy to provide you with additional information.